Yesterday, C.A.T. (Clear Air Turbulences) exhibition at ABC Westside Gallery was officially opened by Christian Ude, former Mayor of Munich and cat lover. The show, curated by Eva Kollmar, attracted more than 100 guests.
The 7 artists – Inge Kurtz, Eva Kollmar, Inge Noeggerath, Christine Steiner, Judy Woodborne, Penelope Richardson, Eleanora Hofer – present different takes on the life of cats. Ude made particular reference to Richardson’s ‘Well, Hello Kitty…’ lion series.
C.A.T. (Clear Air Turbulences) is open for viewing until 18th February. Readings, music, and performances will be happening every Saturday between 4-6 pm.
Richardson will perform ‘Echte Biester’ (Real Beast) performance which includes food, yoga and a big roar on 17th February at 4 pm. Bring your yoga mats and join in.
• Ira Blazejewska Chansons Samstag, 3.2. ab 18.30 Vernissage
• Sebastien Gitarre
• Bettina Ziegler Gesang Samstag, 10.2. 16 Uhr
Robert Fritz Piano Jazz Latin Blues www.robertfritztrio.de
• Tango Matinee Sonntag, 11.2. 11 – 14 Uhr
• Penelope Richardson Performance Samstag, 17.2. 16 Uhr (anschliessend Künstlergespräche)
• Meike Birck Lesung Sonntag, 18.2. 17 Uhr Finissage